Wed, Jul 28|
Art-N-Soul Design Studio
Bring in a small piece of furniture to refinish. Learn all about wood preparation, one and two-color chalk paint techniques, how to apply and buff wax, and more!
Time and Location
Jul 28, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Art-N-Soul Design Studio, 18720 Pleasant St Suite 102, Brookfield, WI 53045, USA
About the event
Come learn what all the buzz is about. You will explore and work with a variety of Chalk Paint colors and finishes. Bring in your small furniture piece to refinish (small end table or stool size). Depending on what type of finish you choose, you may need to come back and finish on another day of your choice.
- How to clean and seal wood surfaces if needed
- How to choose the most cost-effective tools
- How to apply one and two-color finishes to create a variety of looks
- How to apply wax or glaze for a finished look
- How to buff for shine, or distress for a matte finish
- Understanding the difference between stencils and transfers
Cost is $55 if you bring your own piece. If the studio provides you with one, it is an additional $10 (payable at the workshop).
See ticket for cancellation policy.